Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bolz & Knecht - Hungarian Dance No 5 (Ken Alex Mix).mp3
MIX NOTES
  • EQ and slight compression, nothing notable
  • Each main acoustic gtr track and sax track (not the side tracks) have parallel delay
NOTES AFTER REFERENCING
  • With this project I referenced some of the other uploads on here and made these changes:
  • -Increased saxophone volume and hi-freq energy
  • -Added another layer of reverb for more vibe
  • Referencing was a good reminder that this is a high energy, feel good track. My initial cut was "warm" but was also almost depressing in its tone. Checking the other references reminded me this needs to be a more uplifting track.

.mp3    Bolz & Knecht - Hungarian Dance No 5 (Ken Alex Mix).mp3 --  (Download: 3.88 MB)

(04-06-2024, 03:08 AM)krujap777 Wrote: MIX NOTES
  • EQ and slight compression, nothing notable
  • Each main acoustic gtr track and sax track (not the side tracks) have parallel delay
NOTES AFTER REFERENCING
  • With this project I referenced some of the other uploads on here and made these changes:
  • -Increased saxophone volume and hi-freq energy
  • -Added another layer of reverb for more vibe
  • Referencing was a good reminder that this is a high energy, feel good track. My initial cut was "warm" but was also almost depressing in its tone. Checking the other references reminded me this needs to be a more uplifting track.
How did you find the tempo?
Quote:How did you find the tempo?

I did not find the tempo because there was nothing that needed it in terms of edits. If there are no corrections the song can be mixed as is.