Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Core - Eternal Waltz - my mix
Hi. This is my mix for this song. Hope you enjoy it.
Thanks for listening to it

.mp3    Core (Eternal Waltz) MP3.mp3 --  (Download: 2.33 MB)

Thank you for doing the mix here! I appreciate you taking the time to do so! Here's some things I like:
-The overall space the vocals occupies is good!
-The instrumental is well balanced, and the tones are pleasant! Very old school anime rock vibes.

Some things I'd consider adjusting:
-There are times when the vocals just feel out of focus or recessed entirely, and it's likely just a volume issue.
-Screams especially could come up a bit, and be more distorted.
-There's no time-stretch slow down and startup in the track, which I highly recommend trying to do! It's a fun little challenge that's pretty unique to this song. Not strictly necessary, but definitely fun to try.

All in all, nice mix! Thank you for doing it!
-Phil
(08-10-2023, 09:19 PM)aftercutrecords Wrote: Thank you for doing the mix here! I appreciate you taking the time to do so! Here's some things I like:
-The overall space the vocals occupies is good!
-The instrumental is well balanced, and the tones are pleasant! Very old school anime rock vibes.

Some things I'd consider adjusting:
-There are times when the vocals just feel out of focus or recessed entirely, and it's likely just a volume issue.
-Screams especially could come up a bit, and be more distorted.
-There's no time-stretch slow down and startup in the track, which I highly recommend trying to do! It's a fun little challenge that's pretty unique to this song. Not strictly necessary, but definitely fun to try.

All in all, nice mix! Thank you for doing it!
-Phil
Thanks for your feedback. I´ll try to fix it.  Smile