Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ash Ning Mixing 'How To Make A Mirror'
here is my mixing 
I thought the original instruments made the song sounds a bit monotonous, so I added a subbass to fill the low frequencies of the song, and a pad sample to fill the blank part of the track. And the kick drum of the song sounds too weak, so I added a kick sample to make the drum a little more punch. I'm not very good at dealing with those choruses’ rhythm, so it may sound weird lol…Anyway, hope you like the mixing. 

.mp3    HowToMakeAMirror Version 1.mp3 --  (Download: 5.74 MB)

beautiful bass added, nice tones chosen Smile The vox is of in time? I like it though cool.
(07-12-2021, 05:44 PM)Ash Ning123 Wrote: here is my mixing 
I thought the original instruments made the song sounds a bit monotonous, so I added a subbass to fill the low frequencies of the song, and a pad sample to fill the blank part of the track. And the kick drum of the song sounds too weak, so I added a kick sample to make the drum a little more punch. I'm not very good at dealing with those choruses’ rhythm, so it may sound weird lol…Anyway, hope you like the mixing. 
Oooh, very into the work the sub and pad  are doing. Not just the tone but the harmonic movement/variety they add too. Also very crisp drums. Thanks for having a play :)
WhittenAnd
bit.ly/whittenand