Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trafficker - My Father Never Loved Me - pabloc81
Hello there!
Here is my mix! Hope you like it!

.mp3    Trafficker - My Father Never Loved Me.mp3 --  (Download: 7.48 MB)

Hey Pablo, really digging the sound you got here - it's big and fat and chunky, with a good sense of space and excitement. Digging the drum sound you achieved - nice and natural without being too strident. The balances are good too. The guitar solo treatment is quite cool - subtle but effective.

The mix overall feels just a little muddy in the low end - perhaps some 200-300 hz could be pulled out overall to clean it up. The vocals sound good tone-wise, but the feel slightly recessed, maybe even a little distant in the sound stage. Using a fairly healthy pre-delay on the reverb could help to bring them forward somewhat.

Nice job!

All 10 FytaKyte Multi-Tracks available for you to mix with purchase of Album here: https://fytakyte.bandcamp.com/releases
(09-09-2018, 10:44 AM)fHumble fHingaz Wrote: Hey Pablo, really digging the sound you got here - it's big and fat and chunky, with a good sense of space and excitement. Digging the drum sound you achieved - nice and natural without being too strident. The balances are good too. The guitar solo treatment is quite cool - subtle but effective.

The mix overall feels just a little muddy in the low end - perhaps some 200-300 hz could be pulled out overall to clean it up. The vocals sound good tone-wise, but the feel slightly recessed, maybe even a little distant in the sound stage. Using a fairly healthy pre-delay on the reverb could help to bring them forward somewhat.

Nice job!
Hello fHumble fHingaz. Thanks for the feedback. I took your advice, removed some low end in several tracks and added some pre delay to the vocals reverb. Also made some other tweaks.
Here is a new mix.

.mp3    Trafficker - My Father Never Loved Me 2.mp3 --  (Download: 7.48 MB)

(12-09-2018, 02:21 AM)pabloc81 Wrote: Hello fHumble fHingaz. Thanks for the feedback. I took your advice, removed some low end in several tracks and added some pre delay to the vocals reverb. Also made some other tweaks.
Here is a new mix.

Wow, that sounds really nice - Just a few subtle tweaks really add up and make a big difference - top job!

All 10 FytaKyte Multi-Tracks available for you to mix with purchase of Album here: https://fytakyte.bandcamp.com/releases