Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
dead enemies-
this is my first post. let me know what you guys think? Smile

.mp3    Dead Enemies-Dark Ride.mp3 --  (Download: 12.87 MB)

Really not my style of music, but sounds rally nice to me!
If i would mix it, it would turn up the vocals a litte bit, they get a bit lost... But the rest sound verry fat!
Thank you for your mix. You might wanna check my FAQ and work on some part like the "dead enemies"-whisper at 1:37, the snare sample in the blastbeat or the solo in the last part (it's not a good musical choice to ignore it imho - the last part is kinda boring without it)
(04-04-2015, 08:04 PM)Blitzzz Wrote: Thank you for your mix. You might wanna check my FAQ and work on some part like the "dead enemies"-whisper at 1:37, the snare sample in the blastbeat or the solo in the last part (it's not a good musical choice to ignore it imho - the last part is kinda boring without it)

thanks for the feedback!
I only saw your FAQ after mixing this but i had the same thoughts with the blasts beats, they were pulled down about 5db but thats probably not enough. Also that last solo wasn't working for me being re-amped so decided to leave it out.
Nice sound. Main vocals are too quiet. Kick sounds good but it is too loud and snare is too quiet and thin. All in all good mix