Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phre The Eon - Everybody's Falling Apart
Hard mix. As always i have to struggle too much with electronic drums.

I dont know if i should make the voice louder, and need more automation,

Know i notice the electric gtrs are too low.

.mp3    Everybody\'s Falling Apart Jeremias666 mix.mp3 --  (Download: 5.14 MB)

Please comment on others mixes, this site is all about feedback.
I like your mix Good job with the drums,I agree with your observations, The vocals could be louder and electric a touch louder maybe to cut through in the 5 k area a touch more. I can hear some bass resonances.The balance with the bass and kick balance and mid bass frequencies competing between 95-200hz is a good challenge and drums I also struggled with Big Grin !
Like everything but the processing on the acoustic guitar and the reverb on the vocals.. makes the vocals not very present. I'm really liking the kick and bass though, you managed to make them energetic without having to drive them too hard. Snare is nice and punchy too but not too in your face. I feel like with more up front vocals and a little drier acoustic guitar this mix could be great. Also, during the chorus the main guitar is panned center and kind of fights the vocal. Great mix though, really.

Check mine out when you get a chance: http://discussion.cambridge-mt.com/showt...p?tid=8812
-MB Pro, Core i7, High Sierra
-Apollo Quad
-PT 12.8.3
-SSL X-Desk
-Neve 542, UBK Kush Electra, Pete's Place BAC 500 Compressors, DBX 165A, Eventide Omnipressor, SPL Transient Designer
-Amphion Two18
-Jim Williams Modded GFA-555
-Burl B2 Bomber ADC
-Crane Song Solaris DAC
-Sennheiser HD650