Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It spoke to me. Devil's Words
Fun fun fun! I hated the ending, even mine. . . oh well. It seems a tad low mid heavy, but I feel that would get taken care of in mastering. I like my blend/seperation. What ideas do you guys have? Thanks for listening!

Draper

*Edit

Added a Quick Master

.mp3    Devil\'s Words Master.mp3 --  (Download: 6.27 MB)

.mp3    Devil\'s Words Mix.mp3 --  (Download: 6.29 MB)

And that, my friends, is what happens when you try to master at 1 am, at a level that won't wake anyone up. Stupid low end

.mp3    Devil_s Words Master _bass down_(1).mp3 --  (Download: 7.55 MB)

Okay, there's a possibility I am being ridiculous, but here's a louder, more energetic master.

.mp3    Devil_s Words Master _bass down MAXX BASS de-esser MAKE LOUD_.mp3 --  (Download: 7.55 MB)

Nobody? This makes me sad. . .I try to comment, and I slave in the kitchen all day. . . and you never take me out any more. My mother was right, I should have stayed with the Dentist. At least he cared for me, but those pock marks just couldn't be helped. . . And what about the sink you keep saying you're going to fix? It's been 6 months! I swear to God. . .
I haven't mixed the song, but it generally sounds VERY dark... It probably has to do with whatever you're monitoring (headphones, speakers, etc)...
Try referencing some Professionally produced mixes (Of the same genre)...
Thanks, Xengs, i fixed my monitors (wrong impedance) and this mix sounds TERRIBLE. I thought I knew what I was doing, haha. Speakers have been lying to me for months. I'll probably do this one again. Thanks for the input!
Haha, glad you got it all figured out after all Wink
Have fun mixing Smile