Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TheLongWait_DarkHorses
This is my vision of this track.For any criticism will be grateful.

.mp3    TheLongWait_DarkHorses.mp3 --  (Download: 5.43 MB)

It really lacks of air between instruments, but since i've done a mix like u, i know taming this guitars tracks is REALLY a pain in the ass...

the voice is well driven, there's mud between drums and bass, and bass with guitars. but as already said, its a dirty work.

there's something wrong with back vocals. poor presence. i found a good solution to apply a strong high pass at those.

I don't know if its due to mp3 compression, but seems like to be metallic noise (maybe distortion?) in some of the highest passages along the mix.

said this, good work.

dav.
Love what you did with the onset of the vocals!

This is a very good mix overall. It is a bit bass heavy. I can not encourage you enough to use significantly commercial reference material before completing what you do. imho, if you did that, this would be a wonderful mix with small overall (mastering type) adjustments.

Well done, but needs a tad bit of seasoning.
Joe Walter
a.k.a. "grizwalter"
Mile-High Audio Productions
www.mountainmix.net
[email protected]

(24-03-2015, 10:08 AM)grizwalter Wrote: Love what you did with the onset of the vocals!

This is a very good mix overall. It is a bit bass heavy. I can not encourage you enough to use significantly commercial reference material before completing what you do. imho, if you did that, this would be a wonderful mix with small overall (mastering type) adjustments.

Well done, but needs a tad bit of seasoning.

Hi guys! Thank you for your comments! As you are such an option?

.mp3    TheLongWait_DarkHorses2.mp3 --  (Download: 5.21 MB)