Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Delilah MixBus Mix
I took about an hour to mix this. Only vst I used was a reverb, but i definitely took advantage of the compressor and eq on the channel strips. Thoughts? Feedback? Vitriol? Affection?

Draper

P.S. I shoulda automated that guitar solo. . .

Edit*

Touched up the mix. Changed the feel quite a bit, I think, but is much more polished than the first mix. Cheers!

.mp3    Hey Delilah.mp3 --  (Download: 13.47 MB)

.mp3    Hey Delilah2.mp3 --  (Download: 13.47 MB)

I get your comment about the guitarsolo Smile Other than that it does work nicely though!
Hi Draper. I'd like a bit less guitar and a bit more bass & drums. Not hats, just kick and snare. Toms sound great.
Pretty good to my old ears for a one hour mix. I got part way through then got side tracked with work Will have to get back on it.
Great song.
I think I made the improvements you brought up, 3rd, and then some. Thanks for giving a listen, and I look forward to your full critique!

wow, I gotta do this track again. . .or at the very least automate the intro a lot
A little too 'cinched' for me? I know you can capture more energy from this song. Not sure where you came up with your choice for the reverb. It doesn't seem to fit the hall this was recorded i which appears to relatively small.
PreSonus Studio One DAW
[email protected]