Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problems downloading the files
I've tried multiple times to download this track as I really want to have a play with it but each time I try it says the compressed file is invalid. Is anyone else having this problem?
Yeah me too, got tired of trying... :/
(04-02-2013, 06:41 PM)Jamolir Wrote: Yeah me too, got tired of trying... :/

Had to happen on such a good song. Do you know if there's anyway to report the problem?

What browser are you using? I was trying in chrome but I just tried with safari and it seems to have worked. Hope that helps Smile
(04-02-2013, 09:07 PM)joe-hale Wrote:

What browser are you using? I was trying in chrome but I just tried with safari and it seems to have worked. Hope that helps Smile

I´m using Safari, I got the file but couldn´t unzip it...

Works for u?
Hi guys,

It looks as if PureMix (the people hosting that multitrack -- that's one of a few that aren't directly on my server) have now decided that you have to register before you can download those files. You'll have to go to this page on their site and click the Excercise Files (sic) button to access the registration form. Tedious -- oh well, it's up to them...

I'm afraid things may be a little interrupted in the Discussion Zone, though, anyway for the next day of two, because I'm planning to migrate to a new server.
I got all the files to download except for the acoustic guitar.wave. It downloaded fine in chrome, but wouldn't unpack. I tried a different .zip program to unpack it and that failed as well. It's a great song that closely resembles the type of music I will most likely be mixing, and in fairly similar conditions as this one was recorded in.