Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Al James - Schoolboy Fascination Mixed by AdanBarbosa
Rolleyes Hi, i'm 17 years old. I'm from Mexico and I want to be a really good mixing engineer. It's my passion. I discovered this page some days ago and I was excited. I could start working with great quality recordings. Such a big oportunity to practice. This is the first mix I upload, and I think it is not too bad. I avoided use of unnecesary processing, so nothing is over compressed or over EQed. In fact, vocals and other tracks have no compression at all, just fader riding. I wanted to keep the musicality of the tracks I think were pretty well recorded. So, this my mix... It hasn't been mastered. It has only a soft buss compression. I hope you enjoy it. (Sorry if my English is bad)

.mp3    AlJamesC.mp3 --  (Download: 7.66 MB)

I would love to read anything you think about my mix. We are here to share. Good opinions or bad opinions are welcome. Big Grin
Wow. You're really an expert. I love your job. I can't wait to listen your next mix.
Smile
Nice job. Your balances and really good. 17? You have a bright future. Keep it up!
We're all just a bunch of freqs in this crazy world.
I'm now 18, and 19 very soon. Thank you very much, I still practicing and learning. Cheers!Rolleyes