Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What I want Draper Mix
It's time to plaaaaaay: "How's My Recording?!" Next up, we have a 2000's poppish rock track just begging to blow you away . . but does it? Stay tuned and find out!

Really though, kind of a tough mix, searching through so many multiple mic'd sources. . . fun though! Thoughts and comments always welcome!

Btw, pure mix, no mastering limiter, or master eq, just at buss compressor

Draper

.mp3    What I Want Draper Mix.mp3 --  (Download: 11.45 MB)

Hey!

Oh yeah, your drums sounds pretty well, but i miss more space/room or how can i say, more stereo image. Your mix is really focused on the center. I´m not really shure but i would say there is a lot going on at the low mid frequencies.

Bring up the vocals a bit they sounds disconected from the rest of the song.

Let me hear more!!!
For me vocals stand a bit out too much, they don't blend bend with everything else good enough, at least listening on laptop or I might be wrong, everything depends on perception and time of the day/mood.
I love the simple, less is more approach. Sysrq has a good point. The vocals need some reverb/delay to fix this. Thank you for sharing your mix!
Finally got around to mastering my mix, think I pulled some space out of the vocals without remixing. Whatcha think?

.mp3    What i want MASTER.mp3 --  (Download: 7.34 MB)

Nice job. Polished!
wow, I need to go back and rework this
There, much better

.mp3    brew master.mp3 --  (Download: 8.95 MB)