Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Punkdisco Oral Hygiene 13 MIX (Please Review!)
A quick and dirty Mix/Re-Mix/Master of an Track from the london-based electronic-duo Punkdisco. Feedback is welcome! Mostly important about how this version sounds on your music system (This track is to test my brandnew calibrated studio-setup in a real life situation).

.mp3    Punkdisco_Oral_Hygiene_13_MIX.mp3 --  (Download: 8.07 MB)

Dirty, dirty remix. Love it! My 4y/o toddler was dancing around the room like crazy to this lol! Smile
(23-04-2015, 12:50 PM)FXOjafar Wrote: Dirty, dirty remix. Love it! My 4y/o toddler was dancing around the room like crazy to this lol! Smile

Thanks for the Feedback! Glad to hear, that you and your little one, like the remix. Dirty sounds good to me! Dirty, Dirty, even better! Got a response from the band Punkdisco, they love the remix, too.

Listen to your Mix of the same track. Sounds solid to me. Also listen (short) to the big bass drum and I'm gonna use it - mix. You're right, second version is much better. Less boomy, more stable in the bass, less "muffled" in the HiMids.

Sorry for the denglish. I'm from Frankfurt/Germany.
[i]By the way, no remixer, just did it for fun and to learn how to use my audio set-up (and how-not-to ;-) )
[/i] Attached you find another quick, down and dirty remix of a Klaxons track, I made for an Beatport Mixing-Contest. Hope you and your "toddler" like that one, too.

.mp3    Klaxons Atom To Atom (Thirteen-Demix)-1dB.mp3 --  (Download: 10.87 MB)

Good bass sounds on the avantone cubes!!!