Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Long Wait - Back Home to Blue
My mix of this great tune. Looking forward to your comments!

.mp3    The Long Wait - Back Home to the Blue.mp3 --  (Download: 8.22 MB)

Did a mix of their other song, Dark Horses (http://discussion.cambridge-mt.com/showt...p?tid=7809), as well. Tried to keep them similar soundwise.
(10-01-2015, 09:46 PM)whoosh Wrote: My mix of this great tune. Looking forward to your comments!

Honestly???? if you want feedback, you need to give feedback. 33 posts, all of which are about your own mixes. You can obviously put together a mix so how about contributing? Even if you comment on one mix for every mix you post it helps the community so what are you waiting for?

Its not easy giving feedback but if you don't start you cant get better, like anything i guess.

Now that's done....this is a nice mix....watch out for resonance on bass as its rumbling and bloating 100-130 hz, especially noticeable in chorus.
You know what, you're right Smile I did take some mixes here out into the car today cause I'd really liked them and wanted to hear how they translated there. So I'm going to have a listen at a few more, and try and comment on them.

Going to have a listen at the bass for this one too.
(13-01-2015, 05:17 PM)whoosh Wrote: You know what, you're right Smile I did take some mixes here out into the car today cause I'd really liked them and wanted to hear how they translated there. So I'm going to have a listen at a few more, and try and comment on them.

Going to have a listen at the bass for this one too.

Good on ya whoosh..Big Grin..that's the spirit!
Nice mix.Maybe a little bit distant for my taste.Maybe its the reverb.