Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mister Mister Flymix
here is my mix, my Xmas mix.

Hope you like.

Any Input???

Sergio

my new mix mr mr 2 , hope you like Alan
to see if you say I did with the sd this time ...... I'm still waiting for your forceful explanation of why my snare was out of phase

Greetings

Sergio.

.mp3    mister mister.mp3 --  (Download: 11.44 MB)

.mp3    mr mr 2.mp3 --  (Download: 11.44 MB)

1.47 the snare sounds really loud and it sounds out of phase that's why its so thin.
is not out of phase,its thin only.
I wonder, you argue me that is out of phase. Those are the things that makes me think, who are always looking for him the fifth leg the cat, instead of enjoying mixtures of others and not just think that yours are perfect.

I hope I do not get mad

Sergio
who think that because one is neither European nor North American is inferior to you ??
The truth'm tired, you see that you do not see the differences, and to know on this side of the world we have the best engineers and more for even President at this time of the AES, is an Argentine, as not be proud. Here we work with the same technology that you and we are trained to handle worst technology that you and achieve better results.
there are many good people here and very professional, but there are also people who despise or envy our work and are always looking for the defect to everything.
Hey Sergio,

I listened to v2 - i like it. Some observations

1. Snare sounds good. Generally with these telefunken sessions, the producers are pretty happy with the recorded sounds, so no need to radically re-shape with EQ - and this snare sounds like how it was recorded.
2. The bass has some room resonance that needs removing - especially noticeable around 0.57 - this will help it sit better and be consistently solid.
3. Same with Vox - some room resonance needs removing. Especially noticeable around 1.50 "going through the motions".
4. Toms seem re very wide - almost full L & R to my ears. It sounds OK and I guess changing it would mean potentially re-balancing all your panning choices. Obviously band/producers wanted to feature Toms so panning them makes sense - artistic choice i guess - maybe 50% pan would be a bit more natural.

Cheers
HB Thanks for your concepts, take this into account when remixing again when I return from the tour.

many Thanks

from the south side of the planet.

Sergio
I just give you feedback on my thoughts. I don't care if you live on the moon so why you come out with all that stuff.
If you don't want feedback why are you asking for it?.Read what I said ,(it sounds out of phase ).
Listen to yourself you sound like you have a mental problem speaking in this way.I get all this abuse because I said
your snare is thin.
Hi, I know this is a few months old now, but just wanted to make a comment or two.

Overall, nice work Smile It wasn't an easy track to make it sound good.

When I was mixing it, I found some phasing issues between 3 tracks: the SNARE track, the OVERHEAD_R track and the VOX_4 track, which sounded like it was the drummer's mic. To fix this I inverted the polarity (changed the phase) of the SNARE and the VOX_4 track. You really notice a thickening on the lower end of the snare when you do this, and maybe that was what takka360 was pointing out. Of course, everyone has their own ideas about what sounds good, and you are welcome to get the sounds that you are after Smile

Happy mixing!
This is an in phase snare. Your mix had phase issues all over it and certainly not work i envy as you put it

.mp3    MR MR MASTER .mp3 --  (Download: 11.34 MB)

Nice mix buddy!
Some people in this forum are a bit rude and you'll see that are always the same, just go ahead without trying to please them, it will never be enough.
You can contact me for professional jobs, editing, mixing & mastering, mixing classes!
Would be a pleasure to work with you!
[email protected]