Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Wall of Death - Femme [mixed by Leisure Muffin]
Final Mix. Comments? Criticisms?

Mixed at BearGod Studios

.mp3    Wall of Death - Femme.mp3 --  (Download: 8.7 MB)

(01-12-2014, 07:34 AM)Leisure Muffin Wrote: Not quite finished, Feedback is appreciated Smile

Mixed at Occasional Empire Studios
Think you've got the basis of a really great mix, I like the in yer face approach, nice and dry, works well. You realise the toms keep disappearing right? Only minor thing but think the gtr on the left dominates a bit much in the verses but overall it's really good stuff.
(01-12-2014, 11:49 AM)manuke Wrote:
(01-12-2014, 07:34 AM)Leisure Muffin Wrote: Not quite finished, Feedback is appreciated Smile

Think you've got the basis of a really great mix, I like the in yer face approach, nice and dry, works well. You realise the toms keep disappearing right? Only minor thing but think the gtr on the left dominates a bit much in the verses but overall it's really good stuff.

Thanks, I actually haven't even put the toms in the mix at all yet, but I'll get around to it.
(02-12-2014, 06:37 AM)Leisure Muffin Wrote:
(01-12-2014, 11:49 AM)manuke Wrote:

Thanks, I actually haven't even put the toms in the mix at all yet, but I'll get around to it.

Ah, that explains that then!

.m4a didn't work, made mp3 (updated to final)
hey. I think you've got the best mix on here. Easily. I'm going to post mine soon hopefully its up to par.
cheers Smile
(09-12-2014, 03:12 AM)tman692 Wrote: hey. I think you've got the best mix on here. Easily. I'm going to post mine soon hopefully its up to par.
cheers Smile

Thanks man, you just made my day Smile Looking forward to checking out your mix!