Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who I am Mix - Jamolir
Hi guys!

I´m new here and I thought it would be appropriate to post a mix. Smile

Let me know what you think!

C-ya
/Jamolir

.m4a    Who I am.m4a --  (Download: 5.86 MB)

No one...?
hi jamolir i can hear a nice mix but the snr is tooooooooooooo much ,its so hi in volume i need to lower my volume. but if i egnor it i can hear a nice sound . after you fix the bright snr i will post agin.
soory uzi
Hi Uzi,

Not to be rude or anything but I think you need to check your EQ's or your speakers.

Does anybody else think that the snare is so loud that it overtakes the whole song?

/J
(16-12-2012, 10:37 AM)Jamolir Wrote: Hi Uzi,

Not to be rude or anything but I think you need to check your EQ's or your speakers.

Does anybody else think that the snare is so loud that it overtakes the whole song?

/J

Hello Jamolir, I agree that the snare is too much. But otherwise a nice mix Smile
(26-11-2012, 05:33 AM)Jamolir Wrote: Hi guys!

I´m new here and I thought it would be appropriate to post a mix. Smile

Let me know what you think!

C-ya
/Jamolir

I didn't find the snare to be too much as the other reviewers commented but it certainly wouldn't hurt to dial it down a dB or two.

Other than that, the only thing I could hear wrong here is the vocals sounded a little thin and artificial somehow, which is odd considering how high the quality of the original vocal tracks was. Try dialing back on the EQ on both the lead and backing vocal.

Otherwise, a solid mix IMHO. Smile
John A. Ardelli
Pedaling Prince Pictures
http://www.youtube.com/user/PedalingPrince