Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aldanat mix/master 2
Hy everybody !

Here is my new work !

I'm waiting for feedback !

Good listening !

.mp3    Wall of Death - Femme (master 5).mp3 --  (Download: 8.62 MB)

Very nice, I like this mix alot. Everything is very separated!
(20-11-2014, 12:58 PM)Aldanat Wrote: Hy everybody !

Here is my new work !

I'm waiting for feedback !

Good listening !

Yeah, like this a lot, nice and heavy, good stuff. Do the drums have to be so wide though? Those tom fills make me feel giddy.

Thanks guys Smile

(01-12-2014, 11:43 AM)manuke Wrote: Do the drums have to be so wide though? Those tom fills make me feel giddy.

I'm not sure to understand what you mean Manuke. But my work on the tom make me not very happy, it's the only thing that I'll have to work.
(03-12-2014, 04:56 PM)Aldanat Wrote: Thanks guys Smile

(01-12-2014, 11:43 AM)manuke Wrote: Do the drums have to be so wide though? Those tom fills make me feel giddy.

I'm not sure to understand what you mean Manuke. But my work on the tom make me not very happy, it's the only thing that I'll have to work.
Ah, sorry. I mean the toms sound good but I think they are panned too far to the left and right. To me it sounds unnatural. But your mix is very good.
WOW! I love the toms. I feel like I am watching the band perform and can imagine the drummers huge kit. Thanks for sharing. Cheers.
(06-12-2014, 09:34 AM)manuke Wrote:
(03-12-2014, 04:56 PM)Aldanat Wrote: Thanks guys Smile

Ah, sorry. I mean the toms sound good but I think they are panned too far to the left and right. To me it sounds unnatural. But your mix is very good.

aaaaaah ok ! But in a mix with 4 or 5 toms, you have to have a big pan, otherwise the drum is small and you don't use the stereo. Every instrument have to occupate a big space.
(06-12-2014, 09:47 AM)Mixmasterwannabe Wrote: WOW! I love the toms. I feel like I am watching the band perform and can imagine the drummers huge kit. Thanks for sharing. Cheers.

Thank you very much Wink