Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Talk to me baby
spent a lot more time than usual over this one

.mp3    talk to me baby .mp3 --  (Download: 7.29 MB)

Good overall balance in general!
However I do miss some low-end: I think this is in the Bass and perhaps also in the vocals..
I also think the delay in the verses on the LV is too much.

Cheers!

(04-11-2014, 10:28 PM)mixingonamission Wrote: spent a lot more time than usual over this one

Nice balance - reading through your comments elsewhere about your use of replacement drums, i think you've done a good job keeping the feel of the original tracks. Did you blend them or replace 100%?

Not surprised that ERJEE misses bottom end as his mix is absolutely pumping - i think your balance is fine.

Nice work
(08-11-2014, 08:32 AM)HbGuitar Wrote: Nice balance - reading through your comments elsewhere about your use of replacement drums, i think you've done a good job keeping the feel of the original tracks. Did you blend them or replace 100%?

Not surprised that ERJEE misses bottom end as his mix is absolutely pumping - i think your balance is fine.

Nice work

cheers HB,

I replaced the kick and layered a snare in
Great mix mate,
nice and clear. Well done
(04-11-2014, 10:28 PM)mixingonamission Wrote: spent a lot more time than usual over this one

Seems like the best mix I've heard. I didn't find that guitar solo when I dowloaded the Files. I'll have to go back and check.

Thought it was nice though

Mike
Nodding, nice mixing version.