Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Backroom In Tulsa
Heey everyone,

This is my version of Backroom In Tulsa. Really great raw tracks by the way. I'm still a noob, so please give me some feedback so I know whether I'm aiming in the good direction or not. This is my third full band mix, so I know I still have a lot to learn. I threw the song through a limiter, but I need to learn how to limit first, I think... Anyway, enjoy listening (:

Greeting, and thanks for listening

.mp3    Backroom in Tulsa.mp3 --  (Download: 8.77 MB)

Try to upload the mp3 version if you can.

(13-12-2012, 10:10 PM)HenriVlot Wrote: Heey everyone,

This is my version of Backroom In Tulsa. Really great raw tracks by the way. I'm still a noob, so please give me some feedback so I know whether I'm aiming in the good direction or not. This is my third full band mix, so I know I still have a lot to learn. I wanted to upload the WAV file to the forum, but the file was too big. I have a MP3 file as well, but stangely the bass completely vanishes, so that's why I uploaded the WAV file to uploading.com

http://uploading.com/11ca653a/Backroom-I...al-2-0-wav

I uploaded it (:

(11-01-2013, 02:25 AM)Wesley Morgan Wrote: Try to upload the mp3 version if you can.

(13-12-2012, 10:10 PM)HenriVlot Wrote: Heey everyone,

This is my version of Backroom In Tulsa. Really great raw tracks by the way. I'm still a noob, so please give me some feedback so I know whether I'm aiming in the good direction or not. This is my third full band mix, so I know I still have a lot to learn. I wanted to upload the WAV file to the forum, but the file was too big. I have a MP3 file as well, but stangely the bass completely vanishes, so that's why I uploaded the WAV file to uploading.com

http://uploading.com/11ca653a/Backroom-I...al-2-0-wav

You are using all the vocal tracks, which is a bit confusing. I'd pick the one you like the best and work with that.

Sounds good overall.