Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
My MIX, master Come around.
Hi there, here is my mix, master. I will be happy for any feedback so I can improve my mixing.
Thanks for your time.
Karel

.mp3    LEAF Come around MASTER.mp3 --  (Download: 9.3 MB)

(26-09-2014, 10:57 AM)audiostudio4 Wrote: Hi there, here is my mix, master. I will be happy for any feedback so I can improve my mixing.
Thanks for your time.
Karel
To be honest when the main vocal singing loud there is some frequency around 6-8 kHz which is killing my ears but it was so hard to get rid of it, with out change the character of the vocal.

lovely mix! I have to mix this song
Stop collecting plugins and hardware. First understand the tool you got and then look for extension when you reach your limit.
Thanks. Yes mix it and have a fun.

[/quote] To be honest when the main vocal singing loud there is some frequency around 6-8 kHz which is killing my ears but it was so hard to get rid of it, with out change the character of the vocal

I know, cause it is a problem to me, I find something anoying within that range. I almost always end up cutting 7k- ish freqs (because of s sounds) and than I boost somwhere in 12kHz region to get air and to make lead vocal sound like it was recorded with something more expensive than it really was.
I like the mix bus energy you went with. It seems like the side information is pumping a bit though which is a little distracting. The drum kit is really nice though, good work. Its pretty good other than the sides moving around so much.
-MB Pro, Core i7, High Sierra
-Apollo Quad
-PT 12.8.3
-SSL X-Desk
-Neve 542, UBK Kush Electra, Pete's Place BAC 500 Compressors, DBX 165A, Eventide Omnipressor, SPL Transient Designer
-Amphion Two18
-Jim Williams Modded GFA-555
-Burl B2 Bomber ADC
-Crane Song Solaris DAC
-Sennheiser HD650
Also if you get a chance could you take a listen to my mix? I'd like to hear what people think: http://discussion.cambridge-mt.com/showt...?tid=16482

Thanks
-MB Pro, Core i7, High Sierra
-Apollo Quad
-PT 12.8.3
-SSL X-Desk
-Neve 542, UBK Kush Electra, Pete's Place BAC 500 Compressors, DBX 165A, Eventide Omnipressor, SPL Transient Designer
-Amphion Two18
-Jim Williams Modded GFA-555
-Burl B2 Bomber ADC
-Crane Song Solaris DAC
-Sennheiser HD650