Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Run Run Run My First Reggae
Hi all
Thanks Mike for this great web, I'm new with this kind of Music but i'm not a pro either, I know there are a few details to fix but hope you like it!

Regards

.mp3    Run Run Run Mixed master.mp3 --  (Download: 6.62 MB)

The balance is ok to me, but i find the mix too wide and distracting with all the stereo widening you used, it lacks some punch and heavinnes in the center.
Please comment on others mixes, this site is all about feedback.
Thanks Jeremias for your comment and yes I think I can check that and try a new mix I would like more comments!
There's some seriously sub aesthetics going on here! R.I.P. my subwoofer, etc, etc... Smile While I'm happy with this much sub in general, I'd maybe give the mix an LF limiter to catch just the biggest low-end peaks where the bass and kick coincide in the most constructive way. Stops anyone blowing up their speakers and gives you a bit more volume out of your master without distortion, but without any real loss of subjective bassiness if you do it tastefully.

I'm also a big fan of the way you've managed the arrangement -- lots of musicality and interest, and those lovely ear-tickling vocal double-track effects too. Very satisfying, personally. The hat and rimshot are nicely controlled too, so it doesn't grate on my ear at furniture-removal playback volumes. Top job! Smile Thanks for posting it.
Very easy to listen to this mix through headphones. Utilised the vocal tracks pretty well. Well done. Arise would most likely enjoy this mix!
Very smooth and vibey mix. Sounds great loud with no harshness in the high frequencies at all. Would love to know the secret of achieving that super low bass Big Grin
If i make a comment on your mix i would be very grateful if you said something about mine - all discussion leads to increasing all our knowledge! thanks lovely people :)
Hey guys and Mike thanks for the comments they are very appreciate

Thanks Mike to take your time to listen my mix

My last log in was 11 month ago now listen again my mix with my new PMC monitor i can find details i will make a remix!