Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TMR - The Butterfly Effect: 'Preach Right Here'
Hi All

Great song with a great vibe...had a blast working on it

As always your comments are welcome

Enjoy

.mp3    TMR-BE-FG-mix.mp3 --  (Download: 10.48 MB)

if a man speaks his mind and there's no woman around to hear him...is he still wrong?
Hello man! Nice clear sound! I have some things to mention for improvement. 1st I think your bass has many low mids around 500 hz witch make it a little chaotic. 2nd your lead vocals and the backing vocals (especially the backing) are too dry and too loud. That's what I hear on my monitors. Furthermore, the delay on the lead vocal at the end confuses me. What if it would be a little shorter or at a lower level? And finally at the end I'm trying to hear the solo guitar. I think you should raise it some dbs. I hope my advice will help you. Continue the good job!
(23-09-2014, 07:05 PM)Andreas Tyranopoulos Wrote: Hello man! Nice clear sound! I have some things to mention for improvement. 1st I think your bass has many low mids around 500 hz witch make it a little chaotic. 2nd your lead vocals and the backing vocals (especially the backing) are too dry and too loud. That's what I hear on my monitors. Furthermore, the delay on the lead vocal at the end confuses me. What if it would be a little shorter or at a lower level? And finally at the end I'm trying to hear the solo guitar. I think you should raise it some dbs. I hope my advice will help you. Continue the good job!

Thanks for the comments...greatly appreciated
if a man speaks his mind and there's no woman around to hear him...is he still wrong?