Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Siren-mix (with retriggered drums and 37(!) plugins)
Great mix! Im working on this song right now and your mix is going to make me take another day on it Smile The triggered drums really helped tighten it up and give it more of a Daft Punk feel. If I had to critique anything it would be I would like to hear the vocal maybe a db louder.
New person and this is a bit late but...it sounds like the bass has some stereo widening/Hass effect on it. Any time I use one of those things, it takes the content to the front of the mix. The EQ curves won't tell you what is in the front of the mix in terms of stereo. So you might want to take the bass back to mono to get it more in the background. My 2 pesos... Very nice job otherwise.
Wow you really tried all these plug ins in this one? Great job. I enjoyed the warmth of the bass here. I find here and there some harshness in the high freq (cymbals) but I am listening through earbuds so...I also like the touch you have put in the snare/claps. Very well done. I believe this track can be brought to several very interesting directions and I enjoyed yours.