Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New AngelsInAmplifiers I m Alright
Here is my attemt of "i am alright " do comment and give your views Smile Smile

.mp3    i amalright .mp3 --  (Download: 6.83 MB)

Raise the acoustic just a touch (right channel). A little less reverb on the lead guitar in those inter-verse solos. (It's already got it's own, remember.) Maybe a little less reverb overall. I think that's what may be responsible for the somewhat distant sound of some of the parts in here. The vocals, though, sound like they might want a bit more.

Don't be afraid to use a different reverb processor for each of snare, vocals, and then the rest. It's not uncommon. You don't want them wildly different, of course, but the amount of decay and the relative room size (along with the early reflections delay) as well as the overall amount of reverb itself differs for different parts and the first two, being specific for those parts, may well be appropriate as an insert rather than an aux send. If you DO use a single reverb processor, then consicder varying the amount of level sent per part so that you can get better clarity when the reverb is applied, like more on the snare, less on the overdriven guitar, and neutral on the vocals, for example.

It's nice overall but a little tweaking will make it much better. Keep working!
Old West Audio
yeh sure will try to mix that again .
Now check this out will it work ......... Smile

.mp3    i am alright .mp3 --  (Download: 6.83 MB)