Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Louis Cressy Band - Good Time ( SAW mix )
i hope you guys like it Smile

.mp3    Louis Cressy - Good time (saw mix).mp3 --  (Download: 11.16 MB)

An interesting idea, using that delay there! It actually fits pretty well. Like I said, whether delay or reverb, or both, this song just seems to want to be absolutely dripping with it... Smile You might consider making to decay a little faster though. It tends to muddy up fairly quickly. A little bit of balance issue with that lead guitar. I think it needs to drop back a bit and the vocals should come up. The vocals just seem to get pushed right to the curb when that guitar comes in.

Nice work!
Old West Audio
(10-08-2014, 02:43 AM)azwayne Wrote: An interesting idea, using that delay there! It actually fits pretty well. Like I said, whether delay or reverb, or both, this song just seems to want to be absolutely dripping with it... Smile You might consider making to decay a little faster though. It tends to muddy up fairly quickly. A little bit of balance issue with that lead guitar. I think it needs to drop back a bit and the vocals should come up. The vocals just seem to get pushed right to the curb when that guitar comes in.

Nice work!

thanks man, appreciated your input Smile