Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ul-mix
i hope you like it Big Grin one down alot more to goTongue

.mp3    ul-mix alex the adventure.mp3 --  (Download: 921.45 KB)

Lots of good mixing decisions on show here again, uzilevi, and I especially like the punchiness you've given to the percussion and brass stabs towards the close. However, it feels like your balancing instincts might have let you down a little with some of the lead melodies -- the main culprit is the one at 0:43, but even the opening tune at 0:04 feels underpowered to me. Also, I suspect that you might be mixing on a system that lacks low-end response, because the bottom octave of the bass drum hits seems to be significantly out of kilter -- it practically eats the mix for breakfast whenever it appears! Smile

If your speakers aren't telling you what you need them too at the low end, then perhaps you might benefit from reading chapter three of the book, which is available as one of the free preview chapters here. The spectrum analyser plug-ins listed here might also come in handy.
i think that the main them at start need to be mezo so i kapt it low anough, like in a movi scene the it holdout for the Crescendo ,agan its all in the mind and what you see is right.if i had a movi with it maybe it will be different Rolleyes as for the bass i didnt take the safe side this time i will look on it Rolleyes thanks mike.