Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An Nasc Nua Blue Bus Mix
Hi,

left it a little loose.

Regards,
Blue Bus.

.mp3    An Nasc Nua Blue Bus Mix.mp3 --  (Download: 6.75 MB)

I like this mix very much.

Nice spatial image.

I wonder if the vocals should be more in the same space as guitar. But I'm not sure. But at least when the vocals start I felt that singer was in vocal booth. I don't mean that vocal reverb should be anything audible. Maybe just a little bit of small ambience could do a trick.

Good job with the bass.

1.06 vocals almost disappear. (I have the same problem Smile )
(02-07-2014, 08:05 AM)Olli H Wrote: I like this mix very much.

Nice spatial image.

I wonder if the vocals should be more in the same space as guitar. But I'm not sure. But at least when the vocals start I felt that singer was in vocal booth. I don't mean that vocal reverb should be anything audible. Maybe just a little bit of small ambience could do a trick.

Good job with the bass.

1.06 vocals almost disappear. (I have the same problem Smile )

Hi,

thanks for the feedback Olli. Yes ,should have been is subjective i feel. Like the tracks should have been recorded well.Not taking anything away from the artist obviously. I agree the guitar should be in the same space as the vocalist. But again i mixed with what resources i had and what worked best for the mix imo.

Blue Bus.
Well, fact is that I'm not in any position to give objective statements about mixing. So, my comments are always subjective feelings of that one listening moment. And my opinons change quite quickly on daily basis. Maybe I should write that in the footer text.

BTW, what did you do with the bass? It sounds very good, if one compares it to the unprocessed track.
(02-07-2014, 02:32 PM)Olli H Wrote: Well, fact is that I'm not in any position to give objective statements about mixing. So, my comments are always subjective feelings of that one listening moment. And my opinons change quite quickly on daily basis. Maybe I should write that in the footer text.

BTW, what did you do with the bass? It sounds very good, if one compares it to the unprocessed track.

Thumbnail(s)

Nice job here....All your creative choices seem to be working in unison to create a solid, enjoyable mix. Really enjoyed harmonies in chorus. Well done
(06-07-2014, 05:05 AM)HbGuitar Wrote: Nice job here....All your creative choices seem to be working in unison to create a solid, enjoyable mix. Really enjoyed harmonies in chorus. Well done
thanks for the feedback.