Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tears in the Rain Flymix
here is my mix, hope you like.

Any input??

Sergio

.mp3    Tears in the Rain.mp3 --  (Download: 8.59 MB)

I love the ambiance, and the guitar tones for the electrics and the nylon stringed acoustic are really lush and captivating. There's some really dramatic stereo imaging in the drums that some people might not like, but I love it Smile The bass is nice and round... very deep, but very well controlled.

The snare drum has a gated reverb or something on it that's really toppy, which is a teeny bit distracting, and when the electrics are playing against one another toward the end the mix feels a teeny bit congested, but on the whole, this is a very nice mix.
I'm grateful for comments and suggestions. Thank you for listening!
Really nice, Sergio. How did you get the bass to sound that good?
To mix or not to mix ... mix!
enhancer, enhancer, enhancer.
(01-07-2014, 08:36 PM)flyrecords Wrote: enhancer, enhancer, enhancer.

which enhancer did you use?
I'm grateful for comments and suggestions. Thank you for listening!
(01-07-2014, 10:50 PM)pauli Wrote:
(01-07-2014, 08:36 PM)flyrecords Wrote: enhancer, enhancer, enhancer.

which enhancer did you use?

Lo Air - waves 9 plugin

Thumbnail(s)

un trabajo fabuloso, Sergio. tengo ese plugin de waves pero nunca lo he usado, así que tu mezcla me va a empujar a saber un poco más de cómo funciona Smile
mixing since April 2013
(02-07-2014, 05:49 PM)juanjose1967 Wrote: un trabajo fabuloso, Sergio. tengo ese plugin de waves pero nunca lo he usado, así que tu mezcla me va a empujar a saber un poco más de cómo funciona Smile

Gracias Juan!! fíjate en que seteo esta en la imgen que colgué esa es la configuración del bajo en este tema, busca en load : Solid bass.

Un abrazo amigo!!
Sounds Lovely Sergio nice effects Big Grin!

Please Help Mike Keep This Awesome Educational Site Alive And Become A patron !
https://www.patreon.com/CambridgeMT/posts