Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
I'm Alright
Just a quick mix for fun, comments and suggestions would be awesome!

.mp3    Im alright.mp3 --  (Download: 6.92 MB)

nice job man!!! it sounds awesome, but i think that if you could play with the paning a littel you could make the song a littel more dynamic but thats more of a taste, anyway Big Grin keep up the good work man!!! please check out my mix and tell me what you think, that would be helpfull
Thanks man! I will upload a new mix at some point, off to check out your mix now.
bass boomy, no kick, snare tiny, instruments are fighting to sit. lovely vocal. good luck
Stop collecting plugins and hardware. First understand the tool you got and then look for extension when you reach your limit.
Kick seems totally lost. I'd reevaluate that and how it plays with the bass. Asides from that it's pretty solid just a little bit bright overall which bringing the kick back in will fix. Id also recommend some sort of separate reverb on the snare and some more body on it. Vocals could also probably come back a tad. Percussion was handled very well though i think.
(29-06-2014, 07:51 AM)tedmarks25 Wrote: Just a quick mix for fun, comments and suggestions would be awesome!

Balance is good. Nice sense of space on the guitars. The other instruments all seem centered - maybe a little subtle panning there to space them out somewhat. Vocals seem a little isolated in the mix (maybe a different blend reverb). I second the comment about the kick lacking some weight. Good mix overall.
All sound is a distortion of silence / soundcloud.com/jeffd42