Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shore (Anonymous Audio Mix)
Probably a bit slow on the uptake on this one, but it wasn't until earlier this week i came across itTongue This was quite this interesting song, but I dig it. It's definitely a catchy tune! Don't really think I have any elaborate commentary to give this time. I think I'll just let you guys take it from here! Let me know the stats! Cheers!

.mp3    01 - Motor Tapes - Shore.mp3 --  (Download: 6.89 MB)

Like you Jonathan I also came across this tune and really do like the vibe.
Your mix is very nice, well balanced and seem to capture a good part of the vibe correctly.
Comment: I feel like the overall mix needs some "glueyness" to bring it all together.
Everything is playing well together, just missing the glue factor.
(28-06-2014, 09:36 PM)joseph piccione Wrote: Like you Jonathan I also came across this tune and really do like the vibe.
Your mix is very nice, well balanced and seem to capture a good part of the vibe correctly.
Comment: I feel like the overall mix needs some "glueyness" to bring it all together.
Everything is playing well together, just missing the glue factor.

I maybe could've been a bit more generous with the Bus Compression. This was the first mix I did testing out the Slate VCC, so i had an instance on every track. and I guess I was hoping that was would be enough to glue the mix together, but now that I'm used to them, I can work a bit more normally!
Nice mix here. Really enjoyed listening to it. Nothing much to add - possibly bgv "wooo oo ooh" directly after guitar solo is a bit harsh but its no biggy. Good Job.