Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Stitch Up (Anonymous Audio Mix)
This One was a bit difficult on the drums, as I was determined to NOT replace any of the shells. But in the end i still ended up using a sampled kick in tandem with the original Tongue, But everything else is original! I'm really cracking down here lately, I'm probably spending an extra 4 or 5 hours on a mix/master than I have in the past. But I THINK it may be paying a little! Of course being a bedroom engineer who's stuck in a non-acoustically treated space, (and not exactly the best gear) I can only do so much Tongue I would kill for access to a professional space for the amount of time I LIKE to spend to get everything to sound right, but I'm obviously broke lol. All that aside, here it is! Happy mixing!

.mp3    01 - Bobby Nobody - Stitch Up.mp3 --  (Download: 6.53 MB)

Good sounding mix,lots of good stuff here, nice bottom end, great vox I could go on.
Good work.
Much thanks!Smile I've certainly been through much trial and error in the mixing world to get results of this caliber!
And that certainly shows, great stuff.
Great Work. Really like it...
You've got a really great mix hereCool

BUT!

I'm completely jealous of your use of delay on the word "madonna!"
It's perfect! Nice work Big Grin
(25-06-2014, 02:57 AM)20000 Hz Under The Sea Wrote: You've got a really great mix hereCool

BUT!

I'm completely jealous of your use of delay on the word "madonna!"
It's perfect! Nice work Big Grin

Haha, thanks!Smile I actually copy and pasted that line twice and band passed the first one way and the second a different way!