Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ChrisB-Future Soil Mix
Really Enjoyed Mixing this one.

.mp3    ChrisB-Future Soil .mp3 --  (Download: 9.82 MB)

Hi Gabriel I like the warmth of this track. I hear that you worked on the vocal to enhance the tone and effect.
I like what you have done with them, but must say things were a little disconcerting when the pan effect enters; for me this pulled me away from the focus of the track as a whole.( personal taste)
Also the vocal had got lost at times. but overall I like the vocals tone.
On second pass through I was looking for a main defined element , which for me was the piano , I think clearing the low mids, on some element would just make your elements more clear.
I know this contradicts my comment about the warmth,
All in all I like where this is going, for me your vocal has been the shining star .

Hope this is helpful.
(29-03-2024, 02:24 PM)Rustyruss Wrote: Hi Gabriel  I like the warmth of this track. I hear that you worked on the vocal to enhance the tone and effect.
I like what you have done with them, but must say things were a little disconcerting when the pan effect enters; for me this pulled me away from the focus of the track as a whole.( personal taste)
Also  the vocal had got lost at times. but overall I like the vocals tone.
On second pass through  I was looking for a  main defined element , which for me was the piano , I think clearing the low mids, on some element would just make your elements more clear.
I know this contradicts my  comment about the warmth,
All in all I like where this is going, for me your vocal has been the shining star .

Hope this is helpful.
Thank you for the feedback i really had fun with it, will take suggested points tanks again 
be well