Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Over the Top----Memphis Style
Cool Great track went for a live bluesy rock feel. Let me know what ya think

yeee haaa

Memphis

.mp3    Over The Top - - Output - Stereo Out - Top.mp3 --  (Download: 5.54 MB)

Rock n Roll Man in a Digital Age

Ice-16 Interface/Cubase Artist 8/Lenovo I5 quad/X2442/Fender Telecasters/Fender Hot rod, Champ, Junior/ M-Track Interface/
I think the bass is dominating the bottom end of your mix...at least in my monitors...I'm not really hearing the guitars or hammond once the song gets going. Vocals sound good
Hi HbGuitar

Yep I doo like my bass , must admit I mixed on headphones and not had time to do it on my monitors. Will look at the Bottom end on my monitors and many thanks for your feed back its much appreciated

Rockin Regards

Memphis
Rock n Roll Man in a Digital Age

Ice-16 Interface/Cubase Artist 8/Lenovo I5 quad/X2442/Fender Telecasters/Fender Hot rod, Champ, Junior/ M-Track Interface/
I think about more presence and opacity for all guitar, and the bass is not clean, the most important frequence is not there (I think 100hz => 250Hz maximum for me... if I remember), and there is unpleasant frequences, on this music style, I think that you can have an awesome bass song, but only if it's clean, like a bass guitar, and if you choose the better boost frequencies. Keep other frequencies (< 500hz) for guitar lead and Overdriven (Sorry for my bad english... )

I work with a dual monitor Prodipe Pro 5, and i'm not a pro, but the bass must be mixed. Wink

Voices and ensemble is good, Nice job ! Big Grin