Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ChrisB: 'Future Soil'
remastered version 
Hope you like it.

.mp3    RMSTR FUTURE SOIL.mp3 --  (Download: 9.68 MB)

Little details always gives inspiration to change your perspective
Nice low end, i cant take a beter in my mix.
(16-02-2024, 12:27 AM)POElectronicBox Wrote: Nice low end, i cant take a beter in my mix.
Thanks for comments POElectronicBox. Smile [b][url=https://discussion.cambridge-mt.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=14206][/url][/b]
Hi!

Nice mix. I am also interested to know why you call it a remastered version.

Am I missing hearing synth2 in the intro?

Cheers!
Just uploaded a mix/master?  Waiting for comments? Why not give back and critique a mix/master, or two!
(18-02-2024, 08:57 PM)mikej Wrote: Hi!

Nice mix.  I am also interested to know why you call it a remastered version. 

Am I missing hearing synth2 in the intro?

Cheers!

Thanks for comments Mikej.I glad you liked my mix.You're a real getleman,humble and generous person in this forum.I called it remastered version because A few weeks ago I mixed and mastered it .And I deleted the file.I made a new mastered version of my old mix so  I made a little mistake .Maybe I must say ''2nd mastered version ''.You're right for synth.I want to hold it low to add more piano sound.You're one of the rare people who make me stay in this forum.Thanks again for your priceless  helps and your patience.
(19-02-2024, 04:01 PM)Mammy Wrote: Thanks for comments Mikej.I glad you liked my mix.You're a real getleman,humble and generous person in this forum.I called it remastered version because A few weeks ago I mixed and mastered it .And I deleted the file.I made a new mastered version of my old mix so  I made a little mistake .Maybe I must say ''2nd mastered version ''.You're right for synth.I want to hold it low to add more piano sound.You're one of the rare people who make me stay in this forum.Thanks again for your priceless  helps and your patience.

You are too kind, It's good having you around - hard to imagine the forum without you by now, of course. As you know, I have long suspected that you are more than capable of delivering a good mix! I did actually wonder if it was a previous mix of yours that you had remastered.

You would expect that this would be more of a straight piano/vocal track, I think a good mix could be made with just those elements. There is a bit less of the piano at the start of the library track I think though? Anyway, not really of any consequence - it's all a matter of personal taste.

Cheers!
Just uploaded a mix/master?  Waiting for comments? Why not give back and critique a mix/master, or two!
(19-02-2024, 05:54 PM)mikej Wrote:
(19-02-2024, 04:01 PM)Mammy Wrote: Thanks for comments Mikej.I glad you liked my mix.You're a real getleman,humble and generous person in this forum.I called it remastered version because A few weeks ago I mixed and mastered it .And I deleted the file.I made a new mastered version of my old mix so  I made a little mistake .Maybe I must say ''2nd mastered version ''.You're right for synth.I want to hold it low to add more piano sound.You're one of the rare people who make me stay in this forum.Thanks again for your priceless  helps and your patience.

You are too kind,  It's good having you around - hard to imagine the forum without you by now, of course.  As you know, I have long suspected that you are more than capable of delivering a good mix!  I did actually wonder if it was a previous mix of yours that you had remastered.

You would expect that this would be more of a straight piano/vocal track, I think a good mix could be made with just those elements.  There is a bit less of the piano at the start of the library track I think though? Anyway, not really of any consequence - it's all a matter of personal taste.

Cheers!
Thank you very much Mikej .You're the man Wink