Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
5OVEREIGNTY Mix
5OVEREIGNTY Mix  Big Grin

.mp3    5OVEREIGNTY MIX.mp3 --  (Download: 14.42 MB)

I liked your Another Love Song mix on SC.
PreSonus Studio One DAW
[email protected]
(25-01-2024, 03:27 AM)Mixinthecloud Wrote: I liked your Another Love Song mix on SC.

Ha-ha, Thanks hope you entered?
(25-01-2024, 04:13 AM)5OVEREIGNTY Wrote:
(25-01-2024, 03:27 AM)Mixinthecloud Wrote: I liked your Another Love Song mix on SC.

I did. It's funny: I use StudioOne which has an automated account upload to SoundCloud. Well, after my latest update to StudioOne, the account information for my SoundCloud account inside StudioOne reverted to something unknown to me. As a result, my first upload of my mix for Another Love Song was attributed to an account named erg. Not me, but my content. I have no idea how this account was created nor authenticated to SoundCloud, but that upload has more likes and plays than my own corrected account upload!  Sheesh!

Anyway, good luck with your submission.
PreSonus Studio One DAW
[email protected]
(25-01-2024, 04:58 PM)Mixinthecloud Wrote:
(25-01-2024, 04:13 AM)5OVEREIGNTY Wrote:

I did. It's funny: I use StudioOne which has an automated account upload to SoundCloud. Well, after my latest update to StudioOne, the account information for my SoundCloud account inside StudioOne reverted to something unknown to me. As a result, my first upload of my mix for Another Love Song was attributed to an account named erg. Not me, but my content. I have no idea how this account was created nor authenticated to SoundCloud, but that upload has more likes and plays than my own corrected account upload!  Sheesh!

Anyway, good luck with your submission.

Same to you brother :-)