Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spartasoundsmix
I am not familiar with opera at all. Also, this is my 1st rendered mix/master.
1/ I was not sure how to solve this one. There were 6 tracks that had the same instruments in it (vocal and piano). The difference was about distance between vocal and piano, vocal and room, piano and room. I didn't know what to do with the other rooms. Just let them be, but at lower level than the main tracks containing the vocal and piano.
2/ I managed to close the gap between the quiet piano and the vocal. However, I realized my piano tone was too cheesy. 
3/ The difficulty in this track was about subtlety I'd say and the fact that I am not familiar with opera. 
I am here to learn, but I need guidance
 Thank you

.mp3    Camilla Francesca Bull - Va Laisse Couler Mes Larmes - MASTER.mp3 --  (Download: 4.77 MB)

The most guidance I can offer is to upload the mix...
(23-01-2024, 09:18 PM)Roy Wrote: The most guidance I can offer is to upload the mix...
Terribly sorry about that, I am still learning how this forum works. The mix is now uploaded!
(24-01-2024, 01:37 PM)spartasounds Wrote:
(23-01-2024, 09:18 PM)Roy Wrote: The most guidance I can offer is to upload the mix...
Terribly sorry about that, I am still learning how this forum works. The mix is now uploaded!
No worries. I suppose it could be more intuitive.
It's fine haha
What do you think ?