Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ul-mix
31-10-2012, 11:12 AM
ul-mix
i hope you like it ((Smile))
say what you think

.mp3   ul-mix Snowmine-Curfews2.mp3 --  (Download: 8.55 MB)

Quote this message in a reply
02-11-2012, 10:26 PM
RE: ul-mix
very good!
20-02-2013, 03:22 PM
Well...

Listened to your mix, and first thing i did (which i usually don't do) is checking mono compatibility as something sounded strange to my ears.
I loose almost everything in mono. You'll reply that few people listen in mono nowadays, but it sounds strange in stereo too.

But it's a good mix if you forget that point. More balanced than mine, for sure. But i'm not convinced by the ratio between lead vocal and the rest... it just doesn't put me in an ambience. I have to focus on vocals, or music, but can't be in both, which is a shame.

Nice job though
25-06-2013, 08:51 PM
Hmm...I think it sounds over-widened or something, but I agree with Xabix. There's not really a good sense of cohesion between the music and the vocals here. The vocals are super crisp and bright, and sound fine in their own right, but then the instruments all sound a little too dark for them to really work with the vocal.
Visit this user's website
25-06-2013, 10:17 PM
Ver nice mix uzilevi!I would agree too for the vocals, on some parts sit nicely with music though, bat still too loud for the drums, also some more hi end would be nice for me!
09-09-2014, 02:12 PM
I find the vocals too bright n loud
It sounds a bit like the "more me" mix for a singin drummer :-)
If you levelled that i think it would translate better to more people.
Great kick though, mucho better than what I could come up with

Old ears, old gear, little boy inside love music and sounds and my wife, not necessarily in that order

Access my tutorial videos!
Advertisement: