Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fly High - Aron Jaeger (hibiki mix)
Hey guys, second mix with I've done. Spent about 2 hours doing this, mainly because I'm new to Ableton and learning. Feedback will be appreciated!
Hey, welcome to the forum. You didn't upload the file. Try again. If you have an issue let us know.

Cheers!
(08-09-2023, 09:14 PM)Roy Wrote: Hey, welcome to the forum. You didn't upload the file. Try again. If you have an issue let us know.

Cheers!

Hey, I can't seem to upload the file. Whenever I attach the file and update the post, it never seems to upload the file. May I know how to fix this?
Here's a qucik version from the Help page:
https://discussion.cambridge-mt.com/misc...help&hid=9

"It is highly recommended that you upload audio files of you mixes/masters directly to the Discussion Zone site as MP3, M4A, OGG, or OPUS files (for mixes)

When creating a new thread/reply, scroll down to the 'Attachments' section and click the 'Choose File' button.
Use the pop-up dialogue window to select the appropriate audio file on your own computer.
Click the 'Add Attachment' button to upload the file to the Discussion Zone site. (Wait for the upload to complete before editing your post any further, otherwise you may lose some of your changes.)

And that's all. Once you post the thread/reply, the attached audio file will be instantly playable in-line in most browsers, and there'll also be a separate download link for it."
(09-09-2023, 12:11 PM)Roy Wrote: Here's a qucik version from the Help page:
https://discussion.cambridge-mt.com/misc...help&hid=9

"It is highly recommended that you upload audio files of you mixes/masters directly to the Discussion Zone site as MP3, M4A, OGG, or OPUS files (for mixes)

When creating a new thread/reply, scroll down to the 'Attachments' section and click the 'Choose File' button.
  Use the pop-up dialogue window to select the appropriate audio file on your own computer.
  Click the 'Add Attachment' button to upload the file to the Discussion Zone site. (Wait for the upload to complete before editing your post any further, otherwise you may lose some of your changes.)

And that's all. Once you post the thread/reply, the attached audio file will be instantly playable in-line in most browsers, and there'll also be a separate download link for it."
Hi, just figured out the issue. It says the file is too big. Anyway, thanks for helping out!