Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Promises&Lies
Hi.

Back to the 80'.
Old man's heart is meltingSmile

Please, feel free to comment. Thanks.

.mp3    Promises & lies.mp3 --  (Download: 4.32 MB)

I like your mix ,it sounds well balanced wasn't expecting the interesting intro ,when I first played it I stopped it and checked if my monitors were off and only the sub on LOL !
These are personal preferences, I like to hear a touch more bottom end on the kick and bass guitar and a touch less low frequencies on the vocal delay Big Grin !

Please Help Mike Keep This Awesome Educational Site Alive And Become A patron !
https://www.patreon.com/CambridgeMT/posts

(09-05-2014, 10:55 AM)thedon Wrote: I like your mix ,it sounds well balanced wasn't expecting the interesting intro ,when I first played it I stopped it and checked if my monitors were off and only the sub on LOL !
These are personal preferences, I like to hear a touch more bottom end on the kick and bass guitar and a touch less low frequencies on the vocal delay Big Grin !

Thank you for listening. I'm glad your monitors are OKTongue

I am little cautious about low end. I have destroyed too many mixes with boosting low end.

Thank you for your valuable commentSmile

Next one is betterSmileSmileSmile
Oh i like a lot the filter effect on the intro!
(10-05-2014, 01:29 PM)Rebu Wrote: Oh i like a lot the filter effect on the intro!

Thank you for listeningBig Grin
Hi there !

Quite a good mix Smile Maybe too much mids for my taste.
Nice filter effect on the intro ^^
(03-09-2014, 08:08 PM)Mandubien Wrote: Hi there !

Quite a good mix Smile Maybe too much mids for my taste.
Nice filter effect on the intro ^^

Thank you for commentsSmile
WOW! Nice mix... This song in particular was difficult for me in the compression, but you managed it perfectly! you have to tell me how you did it haha.
There were somethings I would have done different, but it's mainly personal preferences. I don't like so much reverb on the voice, but then again, the 80's were all about reverb Tongue. Also I think the bass is a little to "mid" and shiny. Other than that it was all very well done. Congrats!
I did a mix on this song too. If you could give me your opinion on it, that would be amazing! Cheers