Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Don't Let Go
I hope he takes this as a compliment but I patterned this mix after Voelund's because I thought he had some great ideas for it. Thanks for the listen and any input Smile

.mp3    Don\'t Let Go.mp3 --  (Download: 9.08 MB)

.mp3    Don\'t Let Go Final.mp3 --  (Download: 9.08 MB)

To mix or not to mix ... mix!
Lovely sounding mix,i like the way you have treated the vox and not put a load of unnatural sounding verb on them.
Real good work. credit where credit is due its a bit of a shame that someone else around here cant be bothered if you
know what I mean and its not good and to be honest im thinking about chucking it all in on here.
so beautiful, Bob!!! I think it's perfect!!
mixing since April 2013
Lovely mix, the vocals sound fantastic !
I agree with sano; the vocals DO sound fantastic. Smile In fact, so does the whole mix! The only suggestion I might make is to take the vocals down a dB or two; they might be just a touch too up front.

Seems just about everyone has created a good mix from this one. Wink
John A. Ardelli
Pedaling Prince Pictures
http://www.youtube.com/user/PedalingPrince
good job Bob, nice mix, overall balance and sounding. cheers
I agree with everyone, very good,
Thanks for the feedback
To mix or not to mix ... mix!
Very clean and lovely mix - I agree the voice could come down a dB or 2, but thats a matter of taste and the radio wouldnt mind this vocal lvl Im sure.
Flattered you used my mix as inspiration, I think yours are more clear than mine and a very fine translation of the fine tune. Good job !
Old ears, old gear, little boy inside love music and sounds and my wife, not necessarily in that order
(05-05-2014, 06:05 PM)takka360 Wrote: credit where credit is due its a bit of a shame that someone else around here cant be bothered if you
know what I mean and its not good and to be honest im thinking about chucking it all in on here.

It may be my english abilities, but i dont understand what you mean by that.
If my instinct are correct and you are referring to me, then you should know that I only agreed to talk decent when signin up for this forum. If time allows I like to listen to mixes and comment, but as the day only has 24 hours that isnt always the case.
Old ears, old gear, little boy inside love music and sounds and my wife, not necessarily in that order