Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AdamBuckley_DragMeDown
Amazing track to mix
Were´s my mix
Sonarworks reference output
Studio one DOW

.mp3    AdamBuckley_DragMeDown_PO&ElectronicBOX mixing.mp3 --  (Download: 7.63 MB)

It sounds like you have a good strong, solid mix here with strong impact and balances. However to me it needs more clarity across the whole thing...like maybe a dB or so high shelf starting around 1K? Check it on some other systems to confirm what I'm hearing.
Comments are my personal opinion intended to help. I listened to your mix in studio on:
Yamaha HS80M/HS10W through a Focusrite Scarlett 18i6 or
Sennheiser HD600 or HyperX Alpha headphones
all with and optionally without Sonarworks software.

MITB enthusiast, FOH Sound Engineer, Drummer
(08-02-2023, 04:27 AM)Drummer Craig Wrote: It sounds like you have a good strong, solid mix here with strong impact and balances. However to me it needs more clarity across the whole thing...like maybe a dB or so high shelf starting around 1K? Check it on some other systems to confirm what I'm hearing.

Thank you very much for your opinion, the song in question was just from the mix, and I didn't do the mastering as I usually do. Regarding your analysis I agree with it and I will remaster with your tip. I thank you once again because it is always difficult to analyze errors and omissions in our own things.

Best regards

Paulo Oliveira

.mp3    AdamBuckley_DragMeDown_PO&ElectronicBOX (MASTER ).mp3 --  (Download: 7.63 MB)