Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Directions
Finally got around to giving this one a go.

.mp3    Directions.mp3 --  (Download: 6.61 MB)

.mp3    Directions Final.mp3 --  (Download: 6.61 MB)

To mix or not to mix ... mix!
I like very much the solo guitar at 2:05!! it gives a new dimension to the song with that reverb!! Smile
mixing since April 2013
Your use of reverb is getting better,good sounding mix one of the things I think is the acoustic guitars
are just a tad harsh, try a muli band on the top end in the bus maybe.
Thanks for the input, guys. Alan, I agree about three of the acoustic tracks being a bit harsh. I warmed them up in the below version.

.mp3    Directions 2.mp3 --  (Download: 6.61 MB)

Lots better,could do with some automation work on the breath
nice job....well balanced mix

if it was my mix i would probably get a bit twitchy with the balance between LdVox and AcGtr1 in the intro...I think level of AcGtr1 is a bit low. Once AcGtr2 comes in its fine...it may only take a db or so of automation to fix....but its not my mix so don't worryBig Grin
(19-05-2014, 01:23 PM)HbGuitar Wrote: nice job....well balanced mix

if it was my mix i would probably get a bit twitchy with the balance between LdVox and AcGtr1 in the intro...I think level of AcGtr1 is a bit low. Once AcGtr2 comes in its fine...it may only take a db or so of automation to fix....but its not my mix so don't worryBig Grin
Thanks Smile
Enjoyed this mix. Punchy and clear. Really nice when everything comes in for the last section
Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
Mahatma Gandhi

(23-05-2014, 05:43 AM)NosMos Wrote: Enjoyed this mix. Punchy and clear. Really nice when everything comes in for the last section

Thanks Smile