Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanna hear some 2-bit guitars? (EBFA SpedeMIX)
Hi. I listened to Olli H's submission of this song and his mention of Daft Punk caught my attention. I figured out I could kill the guitar reverb by reducing the bit-rate to 2 Big Grin It also added some distortion to them. After that it only made sense to distort everything else too.

I've listened a bit to the Good Charlotte's Good Morning Revival album which is sort of "rock music with disco sounds". Along that album I decided to make the kick drum here as big as I possibly could.

.m4a    Everybody\'s_Falling_Apart_SpedeMix.m4a --  (Download: 3.49 MB)

Awesome sounding mix !! This song past me by, the first time I heard it was your mix of it, and I don't think I want to hear it any other way now. lol

I love the bass and drums and the treatment of the vocals, they all sit together so well. For me your mix injects so much energy and excitement into the song. Great Job !
Hey Dude! Nice sounding mix!! Very well ballanced with huge drums and great vocals! I really like your guitar solo sound and your vocals at the chorus! The only thing that I would change if this was my mix is that I would cut off some low end from guitars in order to get my mix cleaner. If you try a low cut at around 120hz. But this is just my personal taste! You have really done an amazing job!! Bravo!
Awesome ideas. Very unique!
To mix or not to mix ... mix!
This is top notch! The essence of bold mixing & vision - top job!
All 10 FytaKyte Multi-Tracks available for you to mix with purchase of Album here: https://fytakyte.bandcamp.com/releases
Great work bringing out the 'disco' drums, and very creative on the guitar trashing. Cool