Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1er mix ici !
Hello!
I discovered this site very recently, it is just enormous!

I began with this tracks because it pleases me a lot,
I also hope that my mix will please you,
I wait for your critics !

Ps: I am French = sorry for my English ;D

.mp3    Révélation.mp3 --  (Download: 10.75 MB)

New mix ! Cool

.mp3    Revelation_Mix 3.mp3 --  (Download: 10.81 MB)

Salut. Ton deuxième mix est vachement plus clair! Bel effort fourni entre les deux! J'ai pas des gros moyens d'écoute (juste un casque, AKG K99, parce que j'ai le petit qui dort à côté) mais il y a deux trucs: je trouve le clavier trop en retrait par moment, et ensuite quand tu repasses la gratte de gauche au centre, le kick fout le camp complètement à droite (il est d'ailleurs plutôt à droite tout du long mais c'est très sensible à ce moment là). ;-)

English version (kinda and shortly): Second mix is clearer. Nice evolution!. I cannot listen to it with a good monitoring solution, due to my sleeping kid, but I think the kb is not loud enough from time to time and, when the left guitar comes to the center, the kick slides to the full right. ;-) (and that smiley is the easiest word to translate...).
Salut ! Merci beaucoup pour ton retour , j'ai eu des conseils sur un autre forum et j'essaye d'en tenir compte comme
si c'était des clients , même si on ne peut bien sûr satisfaire tout le monde c'est plutôt un bon exercice !

Pour le kick tu as tout à fait raison , quelle écoute attentive ! (tu as dû entendre l'ajout des petites percus toi ;D)
Je ne suis pas un intégriste du kick parfaitement centré , j'aime bien tenter des trucs , genre là il y'a l'attaque à droite et
le sustain à gauche (en gros) , avec la snare tout à gauche je trouvais ça intéressant Wink

Pour le clavier j'ai eu envie de le garder en soutien plutôt discret pour pouvoir le faire ressortir par moment .

----------------------------

Thank you very much for your return, I'd advice on another forum and I try to take into account it as if it was customers,
even if we cannot satisfy everybody , it's a good exercise!

For the kick you are completely right, which attentive listening! (You had to hear the addition of the little percussions you ;D)
I am not a fundamentalist of the perfectly centered kick, I like to try things,
there there is an attack to the right and the sustain to the left (roughly),
with the snare to the left I found that interestingWink

For the keyboard I wanted to keep it in rather discreet support to be able to highlight it by moment.

THX !!