Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
On The Line "Railroad-Mix"
Greetings from Hamburg! My first Mixupload.Big Grin. I tried to feature the Railroad rolling Rhythm. In my Ears this is a "standing" Drummer, a Singer strumming his Guitar and an upright Bass. The Mandolins and the Cellos are a bit distracting from the Vocals and the Groove, so i used them more as Extras to give some movement. I really like the Lyrics. Main Point was to give the Song a flow. Have Fun.

.mp3    Maymix.mp3 --  (Download: 9.82 MB)

Did some adjustment for the Vox Track and kind of premastered to get some level and preserve the dynamics of the performance, hopefullyDodgy

.mp3    Maymix.mp3 --  (Download: 9.86 MB)

This mix sound very natural and warm, for me you do a great job with this song.
Next to my mix, this is the best one I've heard posted on here. HaHa. Great job. I featured more in the other instruments and I really like my mix, I am bias, but your vocal is everything that I was trying to get with mine and couldn't figure it out. What was your vocal chain? Thanks again and great mix.

Anthony

I like the space and color of the voice, but a De- esser in some segments would fall well , the guitars sound very dark and I feel a bounce low, cellos and mandolins automation liked, good mix . I would like your opinion on mine :http://discussion.cambridge-mt.com/showthread.php?tid=6410
(20-03-2014, 03:18 PM)vinod Wrote: Did some adjustment for the Vox Track and kind of premastered to get some level and preserve the dynamics of the performance, hopefullyDodgy

Hi!

I liked!

Very good mix! Big Grin