Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Panteley mix
Hi , my mix

.mp3    Good time (OUT).mp3 --  (Download: 10.8 MB)

Hello, I am always glad to cooperation.
Ooh, this is nice! Very full & spacious - lovely drum sounds. The ambiance on everything sits beautifully.

There a just a couple of spots where the guitar on the left sticks out a bit too much & sounds a little awkward - eg. @ 33 seconds - maybe that's a timing thing, but it just sounds a bit out of place... & the riff @ 4:19 seems to unbalance the mix for a little too long, being so prominent on the left hand side...

...Not really a big deal, though.

Awesome job on the mix!
All 10 FytaKyte Multi-Tracks available for you to mix with purchase of Album here: https://fytakyte.bandcamp.com/releases
Great sounding,well balanced mix.
Thank you, interesting musicians play well, has charisma and style, and therefore probably a good all-mix))
Nice mix like it!
Very nice mix!
Some songs make it more apparent than others what the artist and recording engineer had in mind when the tracks were laid down. This definitely seems to be one of them. So many of the mixes I have listened to are making many of the same decisions. It's always a curious thing. Smile

Interesting effects on the guitar 2 part. Sounds like you ran it through a stereo processor? That's sure one good way of making it blend instead of sitting on top of everything like it wants to do. I love the guitar sound on those solo lines and especially at 3:20. Good job bringing in the additional weight there. Just goes to show that the proper application of EQ can do for a part. Only thing I would really change is to maybe add a little more resonance to that kick drum and bring it up a little bit so it sits more out front, kinda in keeping with the feel of this tune, I think.

I gotta say, I really like this mix although, as noted elsewhere, it could probably use a little bit of fussing over to fine tune it but that's just polishing, not fixing per se. Overall, this mix is probably better than mine, though I took a slightly different tack when it came to the guitars.

Excellent job!
Old West Audio
Good over-all mix. All instruments have good tone and character although some of the guitars sound a little forced. General environmentals are good.
PreSonus Studio One DAW
[email protected]
I thank for responses friends
Hello, I am always glad to cooperation.