Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My version: feedback welcome!
Here it is. I tried as well to use different compressors (send/return configuration) on the different stems, after bouncing them from the multitrack mixdown project. I've found it very useful, gives so much more overview and control...

Whatever you think might help is welcome.

thx

andrea

.mp3    Moosmusic_Full master 7-10-12.mp3 --  (Download: 7.53 MB)

--
New Lumisokea audiovisual teaser check it out here
Snippets from forthcoming Lumisokea's EP 'Selva' already available here

Nice mix, but i feel a bit overwhelm with everything kind of too much "in your face", specially the backing vocal, maybe open with panning and more reverb. And maybe open a bit the guitar with panning. I liked the automation with the very high guitar going from side to side, it has a kind of envelope filter feel, I wish I could hear more of it, its kind of buried in the mix. Nice main vocal, but at 1:52 there is a delay on it that is getting in its way, maybe take that a bit down. Overall rally nice mix.
Hey Andrea, just listen to your mix, it seems that maybe there is to much mid range EQ going on I the vocals and a bit muddy on the entire track. It almost sounds like a phase issue. Also maybe use a little more reverb to give the track some sense if space. You also need to do more panning especially in the guitars, everything seems to be in the center almost sounds mono. Good effort keep practicing!!