Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
BOBY REALLY RAW MIX
Hi, this is my mix, it hasn't eq, rev on any track, only phase correction:
1) 3 ms dly and phase reverse between Kick out and Kick in.
2) Phase reverse between sn top an bottom
3) Over head and room phase reverse (overs and room are inv on sn, sn become punchy)
4)DI bass dly between 3 others amps tracks.
5)A bit of compression & dly on lead vcl 2&3 to mix balance

A bit of master compressor and stereo image.

Really is a raw mix looking for balance mix with out too much processing.

I hope yours comments

.mp3    Boby RAW.mp3 --  (Download: 5.07 MB)

AH! en esta mezcla espero alguna recomendación sobre que es lo que seria bueno hacer, pues no soy un productor y me gustaría aprender sobre ese tema con ustedes.
Interesting take on the mix CoolBig Grin
careful though, your bass no longer has definition (meaning all I hear is the low-end)
I'd be interested to hear more of this mix based just on phase as a means of eq though! Big Grin
(25-06-2014, 04:29 AM)20000 Hz Under The Sea Wrote: Interesting take on the mix CoolBig Grin
careful though, your bass no longer has definition (meaning all I hear is the low-end)
I'd be interested to hear more of this mix based just on phase as a means of eq though! Big Grin

thanks, really have not worked more in the mix, you're right with the bass, when corrected the phase between the line and the amplifier, low frequencies are increased, but will review the mix and soon I will upload to give me your comments.
regards
[quote='20000 Hz Under The Sea' pid='19946' dateline='1403666966']
Finally I have a mix of this song, if you like listen it? http://discussion.cambridge-mt.com/showt...?tid=11397