Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sorry to be missing in action and new files to mix
Hi all:
As the title says, I'm sorry I haven't been around in a bit. 3 projects going on at the same time has left me a bit pressed for time, so I appreciate all you guys keeping things going and giving each other feedback. It's so important to get the opinions of others (even if we don't always take their advice) and to give feedback as well. I hope to be wrapping one of the projects up in a few weeks and I'll have some time to pop back in on a more regular basis.

Many of you have also contacted me privately about getting a hold of more tracks to mix, so in between sessions today I set up a page in my store where you can download a zip file of each song off of my Promises and Lies cd with all the tracks ready for your mixing pleasure. You can check it out at the link below. I put a small charge of $3.00 on each track to help cover my bandwidth and storage charges on my website (since each file is about half a gig), so please do me a favor and don't share these files. I try and give back as much as I can and I hope you will respect my work and not post copies of it online. Cool

http://johnnylokkeband.com/shop/

Thanks again for your interest in my music and for keeping this forum alive, it's pretty kick ass of all of you! Hit me up via email or on my facebook/twitter pages. It may take a while, but I answer everything that comes in and I always enjoy hearing from you!

Talk to you soon and happy mixing!

KEEP IT LOUD!!!
Johnny

Keep it loud!
Johnny Lokke,
www.johnnylokkeband.com